CIVIL AND COMMERCIAL LITIGATION AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
At FourLion Legal we understand that the Court process can be a confusing, stressful and expensive process. Our legal team is experienced in assisting our clients with resolving their legal disputes in the most cost effective and practical manner possible.
It is important to consider the particulars and circumstances of each case when planning how to proceed in resolving a dispute. Litigation and intervention from the Court should only be considered when all other avenues of dispute resolution have been exhausted. We work with our clients from the very beginning to identify their objections and then tailor the best strategy to resolve the dispute to achieve a fair, reasonable outcome with the desired results.
We are practiced in a range of civil and commercial areas, including but not limited to:
- Bankruptcy and Winding Up
- Breach of Professional and Fiduciary Obligation
- Consumer Law
- Contract Disputes/ Breach of Contract
- Conveyancing disputes
- Debt Recovery
- Dividing Fences and Neighbour Disputes
- Employment and Dismissal Contracts
- Insurance Disputes
- Medical Negligence
- Misleading and Deceptive Conduct
- Negotiating Compulsory Acquisitions
- Partnership and Shareholder Disputes
- Professional Misconduct
- Property Law, Development and disputes
- Securities Claims
- Superannuation Claims
- Tortious Disputes
- Unconscionable Conduct
Please contact our friendly our team on (08) 9335 6643 or email us at email@example.com if you are looking for assistance with resolving your dispute, negotiating a settlement or require Court representation.