PROPERTY AND CONVEYANCING
Property Matters and Disputes
Our lawyers are well practiced in the area of property law. We possess experience in many different types of property transaction and disputes in Perth and are able to assist you in the following areas:
- Caveats or Withdrawal of Caveats
- Divorce/separation Property Transfers
- Dividing Fences, Retaining Walls and/or Neighbour Disputes
- Leases and Licences
- Loan Agreements
- Local Government Disputes
- Name Change Applications
- Powers of Attorney
- PPSR Registrations
- Property Seizure and Sale Orders (PPSO) or Removal of PSSO
- Statutory Declarations
- Subdivision Applications
- Survivorship Applications (transfer of land to the surviving joint tenant)
- Transmission Application (transfer of land to the executor or administrator of property)
In addition to the above, we are able to assist with any disputes which may arise as a result of the purchase of or sale of land. For example, with respect to structural defect reports and/or when there is a dispute as to whether the property is in the same condition as it was when it was initially inspected.
Please contact us and our lawyers will assist you in obtaining the best outcome for your property matters or disputes.
At various stages of life you may choose to buy or sell property. Our experienced FourLion Legal team can assist you with the conveyancing process to ensure your property transaction goes ahead as smoothly as possible. We will attend to all the necessary steps to provide you with a worry-free settlement.
Call our experienced team on (08) 9335 6643 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any of your property and conveyancing needs.