BANKING AND FINANCE
Our team has a practiced history with litigious banking and finance matters.
We offer a broad range of advisory and drafting services, and provide comprehensive advice for financial arrangements.
Services we offer include:
- Drafting Loan Agreements and Mortgages
- Advice on Loan, Mortgage and Guarantee documents
- Negotiating Banking Disputes as well as Court representation for Lenders, Borrowers and/or Guarantors
- Applications to Financial
- Debt Recovery (secured and unsecured)
- Brokering Disputes
Our Principal Sam Hemachandra has acted for the big four banks for a significant period in her career. Some of the cases she worked in in the last 10 years include:
1. Perpetual Trustees Company Limited v Burniston  WASC 26 (27 January 2012)
2. Perpetual Trustees Company Limited v Burniston [No 2]  WASC 383 (15 October 2012)
3. Commonwealth Bank of Australia -v- Duckworth  WASC 476 (6 December 2012)
4. GEL Custodians Pty Limited v Dewar (Unreported) 11 September 2014
Please contact us on (08) 9335 6643 or email us at email@example.com should you require assistance. Our team is willing to briefly discuss your matter with you and ensure that we are able to provide you with the right legal advice going forward.