BANKING AND FINANCE
The team at FourLion Legal have a practiced history with litigious banking and finance matters. We offer a broad range of advisory and drafting services and provide comprehensive advice for financial arrangements.
Some of the services we offer include:
- Drafting Loan Agreements and Mortgages
- Advice on Loan, Mortgage and Guarantee documents
- Negotiating Banking Disputes as well as Court representation for Lenders, Borrowers and/or Guarantors
- Debt Recovery (secured and unsecured)
- Brokering Disputes
Entering into a financial agreement often comes with significant legal ramifications. Whether you’re considering becoming a guarantor for your child’s mortgage, need help recovering debts you’re owed, or simply need a conveyancer to assist with your title transfer, it’s important to not only receive financial advice but legal advice as well.
Our Principal Solicitor, Sam Hemachandra, has acted for each of the big four banks during a significant period of her career. Some of the cases she worked in in the last 10 years include:
1. Perpetual Trustees Company Limited v Burniston  WASC 26 (27 January 2012)
2. Perpetual Trustees Company Limited v Burniston [No 2]  WASC 383 (15 October 2012)
3. Commonwealth Bank of Australia -v- Duckworth  WASC 476 (6 December 2012)
4. GEL Custodians Pty Limited v Dewar (Unreported) 11 September 2014
Contact us for banking and finance disputes or advice today
Whether you need help with conveyancing, drafting or financial disputes or simply require some legal advice before entering into a new financial agreement, the team at FourLion Legal will be happy to assist you. You can get in touch with our Perth and Fremantle offices by calling (08) 9335 6643 or by sending an email to email@example.com. Alternatively, fill in the online enquiry form on the contact page of our website and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.