BANKING AND FINANCE
Entering into a financial agreement can often come with significant legal ramifications. Whether you’re considering becoming a guarantor for your child’s mortgage, need help recovering debts you’re owed, or simply need a conveyancer to assist with your title transfer, it’s important to not only receive financial advice but legal advice as well.
The team at FourLion Legal have a practiced history with litigious banking and finance matters. We offer a broad range of advisory and drafting services and provide comprehensive advice for financial arrangements.
Services we offer include:
- Drafting Loan Agreements and Mortgages
- Advice on Loan, Mortgage and Guarantee documents
- Negotiating Banking Disputes as well as Court representation for Lenders, Borrowers and/or Guarantors
- Debt Recovery (secured and unsecured)
- Brokering Disputes
If you need help with any financial matters that require legal advice or representation, the team at FourLion Legal are well-equipped to assist you. From conveyancing to drafting to court documents in relation to disputes, we will be more than happy to help. Feel free to get in touch with us today to learn more.
Our Principal Sam Hemachandra has acted for the big four banks for a significant period in her career. Some of the cases she worked in in the last 10 years include:
1. Perpetual Trustees Company Limited v Burniston  WASC 26 (27 January 2012)
2. Perpetual Trustees Company Limited v Burniston [No 2]  WASC 383 (15 October 2012)
3. Commonwealth Bank of Australia -v- Duckworth  WASC 476 (6 December 2012)
4. GEL Custodians Pty Limited v Dewar (Unreported) 11 September 2014
Contact us for banking and finance disputes or advice today
Whether you are needing help with a financial dispute or simply require some legal advice before entering into a new financial agreement, the team at FourLion Legal will be happy to assist you. You can get in touch with our Perth office by calling (08) 9335 6643 or by sending an email to email@example.com. Alternatively, fill in the online enquiry form on the contact page of our website and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Our team is willing to briefly discuss your matter with you and ensure that we are able to provide you with the right legal advice going forward.