EXTRAORDINARY DRIVERS LICENCES (EDL)
1st June, 2014
- Our client was a general practitioner disqualified from driving for a period of 9 months.
- This was his second EDL application.
- He was required to travel up to 100km from the Perth CBD within a 24 hour period in order to treat patients.
- A licence was essential for him as he was required to travel to nursing homes and mental health hospitals to treat patients.
- We successfully obtained a EDL for our client so that he could drive 24 hours a day and could travel 80km from the Perth GPO.